Disposable Luer Lock Syringe for injection(LLS-32)
2) material: medical grade PP
3) piston: latex or latex free
4) EO gas sterilization.
5) packaging: plastic bags or blister
CE / FDA / ISO certification
Disposable aseptic syringe
Injection needle cylinder, piston, push rod, a rubber piston.
It is used for human drug solution injection, sterile hypodermic needles for single use after installation.
Technical requirements of
1. The syringe may not have any rough edges are not perfect, such as burrs, flow pl...
Disposable luer lock syringe
with or without needle supplier should proceed with following technical requirements:
1. Syringe may not have any rough edges are not perfect, such as glitches, plastic flow or defect.
2. Syringe barrel must be transparent enough to clearly see the reference line.
3. Injector surface must be clean and free of foreign matter.
4. The oil collected inside the syringe can not see the surface (including rubber piston).
5. The number of tables and measuring digital signal line, to be complete, clear, clear and even lines.
6. Syringe barrel length with the largest length than the rated capacity of 10%.
7. With or without glue silk, cotton dust, foreign objects, rubber piston rubbing fastness.
8. Heart of the syringe, cone head from the bottom of the barrel must be located in the center of the short axis cylinder. Cone axis and the distance between the cylinder wall surface does not exceed 4.5 mm.
1 ml, 2.5 ml, 3 ml, 5 ml, 10ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 60 ml, 100 ml
Barrel, Plunger, Rubber Piston
Human drug injection, single-use sterile needle after installation
Syringe Working Process
EO gas sterilization
Certifications of Syringe
CE , ISO13485, SGS certificates
Germany, Italy, U.K., Canada, Chile, Peru, etc.
Medical grade PP
Disposable Syringes piston
Latex or latex free
Plastic bags or blister
Syringe Manufacturers Brand
Lelun and OEM